Classes for the home cook
“Bill is helping my husband and I learn to cook. We have had one class so far. It was about 3 hours. The price was very reasonable. Bill is a talented chef and a true professional. He is also an incredibly nice person. The class felt like having a friend over for dinner (assuming your friend is a supportive, non-judgmental professional chef that teaches you new skills and helps you clean up). We are looking forward to our next lesson!”
– Paige B, Nolan Hospitality client
About the teacher
I’ve been involved in food professionally for 20 years, am classically trained, and have been teaching the entire time. My experience ranges from working for and running non-profits, as a consultant for the creation of culinary shows for television, and teaching culinary arts at the college level. I love sharing my knowledge with others, and I believe that cooking should be a life skill.
My biggest reward is having my students come back and tell me what they’ve created in the kitchen!
What to Expect from Our Classes
- All classes are done as demonstrations and interaction is encouraged.
- I will travel to your home to teach these classes.
- Each class is approximately 2-2 1/2 hours in length.
- Average class size is 4-10 people, depending on the size of your kitchen.
- We will make 2-3 recipes in each session. You choose the recipes!
- All food will be sampled, you will have the opportunity to taste each dish.
What is Provided?
- All food.
- Pots, pans, tools, etc. You provide dishes and utensils for tasting.
- Class handouts and recipes.
Our Current Class Offerings (click to learn more):
Cost: $60 per person, per class, plus the cost of food